Friday, September 26, 2014

Happy Weekend


Hello! Grüezi! Guten Tag!

I am still fighting the jet lag (9 hr difference!) and I was texting the Pillow regarding his bet.
The bet was made while having beer at this fun beer garden, Frau Gerold Garten, a walking distance from his apartment, by his coworkers. They shook on it. It was witnessed. We all went "WHOAAA". The bet was for him to wear his Lederhosen to work on Friday. And he delivered.

I'm so proud of this man. I probably wouldn't do it. Haha... After he shook on it that's when he realized, "Oh man... I didn't think about the train ride!" because he takes the train to work. If only I was there to witness it. 

Anyways, happy weekend. Even though I work this weekend while Rob is in Munich with his coworkers for Oktoberfest (hence the Lederhosen), I know I'm gonna be with fun coworkers tomorrow. #moneyonmymind

Now that picture makes me want pretzels and beer.

xoxo,
Rima

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww this photo is the cutest! Mad props for Pillow going through with the bet! Catch up on your rest Rima!

    ReplyDelete