Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I will be back

Oh hay.

Just wanna say something quick.

Tonight I will be heading to Asia!! So the blog will be a liiitttlleee abandoned.

I was gonna do some scheduled post for the remaining European trip but I didn't have enough time. I will get to it soon.

Follow me on instagram @bolubyrima with #boluinasia as the hashtag!!!

Wish me luck to not get sick!

One cool fact: the Pillow is meeting me in Bali for 1 night as he is on route to Australian from Malaysia & Singapore. I miss him a lot.

Keep in touch!

xoxo
Rima

5 comments:

  1. Safe travels, I hope you have a great time. Can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooo! You little traveler! Have a wonderful trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post reminded me that I need new friends! Bali...seriously? And your friend is meeting you there on his way to AUSTRALIA? Like I said, I need new friends lol. Hope you have a grand time and take many photos!

    Chymere Anais
    www.chymere-anais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss you. And I know your back. And I know you're probably jetlagged ... So you know, I'll be waiting patiently for your blog update. (a little stalker-ish I know lol)

    ReplyDelete