Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Oh it's just Me

My fellow curly hair bff, Setarra, nominated me {oh schtank you} for a little award called "One Lovely Blog Award. Yay. I get to share to y'all 7 things about me. It will be very random.

1. A coworker of mine called me Ms. Wanderlust. I giggled. Because it's kinda true. Then he said, " Check the bottom of your feet. An old wives tale says that those with wanderlust, have a freckle somewhere on the bottom of their feet." So I did checked my feet.
Uhm... coincidence? Freakiness? SAY WHAT? I was born that way. 

2. I used to play the piano. Took classes from 2nd grade til 9th. I can't play anymore, well kinda do but super stiff, but I can still read the notes. I even accelerated the theory class, skipped a step up after passing a test made by the toughest teacher in the Piano School! #forevermusicnerd

3. The best sandwich was introduced to me by my father when I was young: Toasted bread filled with peanut butter, nutella and banana.

4. I was genuinely sad and upset when John Mayer & Katy Perry broke up for reals.

5. I can't have long nails. They drive me insane. I have eczema so I have to cut them short, or else I will have open sores from all the scratching :/

6. I suck at gambling. I have no luck. Lady Luck doesn't find me hot. So whenever I'm in Vegas, I just watch. I love people watching in Vegas. It's pretty entertaining. Well Vegas in general is entertaining.

7. I always get mistaken for a Latina or Pinay ALL.THE.TIME. But it's okay. I find it entertaining at times :)

Aha. Who knew how hard it was to come out with 7 random things about yourself!
Boom. I nominate: Melissa, Evani, NaNa :)

xoxo,
Rimie 


4 comments:

  1. Woo!

    I used to have a mole on the bottom of my foot. I don't know where it went though. I guess that means I don't like to travel anymore. But it's not true...I'd love to travel more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ferociously just checked my foot for a freckle....and I THINK I see one? Maybe? Maybe it's just dirt from my flats I'm wearing - but I'm gonna go ahead and say freckle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to play piano too at pretty much the same ages.

    Lizzie's Daily Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh I can't have long nails too!!! My nails are weak so they always break if they get too long which means I have to cut down them all the time. But I think I prefer them short anyways so it's not so bad.

    ReplyDelete