Friday, November 29, 2013

Chimmy's Corner


Folks, this is Chimmy and I have a doggy dilemma. My fur. MY FUR. IT'S WAAAAY TOO SHORT!!! GrandPa took me to the groomer this week and Ms. Groomer butchered my beautiful fur. MY SEXY MANE! It felt like I lost my mojo. I don't look fierce at all, I feel naked.

I look like weird looking Deer, but I do feel super light! I probably lost 5 lbs!
See this was me before the evil haircut. I look very sexy here. Unlike Mum who dyes or cuts her hair when she is bored or depressed, I like my hair long because it brings out the sexiness in me. Getting a haircut makes me sad and depress :(
Yet I am thankful that my family still loves me the way I am. I still act the same, I still bark whenever I see a bird in the backyard and my fart smells the same *sniffs butt to confirm*. I am thankful that my family still gives me hugs and kisses despite me looking like a weird Fox. It's just fur, right? It will grow :)
Ok, Mum is gonna read me a story from this book.

Have a good weekend!

doggy kisses,
Chimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment