Thursday, July 17, 2014

So...

Remember that little poem I did a while back?

I do have an exciting, nerve wracking, kinda sad yet happy news...


See the picture above?

Zurich Apartments.

The Pillow forwarded me the above email because he is moving to Zurich, Switzerland!!! In 2 weeks...

Which means... This little Bolu girl of yours will be moving to Switzerland too :)

But not until next year :(

Which means the dreaded long distance relationship. #wompwomp

I did LDR a long time ago and it was hard. But then again that's when I was still in High School. Fast forward a billion years later, I think I can handle that. The good thing is that either one of us will be flying in/out to see each other. I will probably be heading to Swiss in September/October to see him and check out our future apartment :)

Can you imagine? Me in Switzerland? I get to pursue my dream to become a Professional Yodeler and Yodel around the Alps. Jk.

Well, this past World Cup pilgrimage with Rob in Brazil was our 3 year celebration and a mini See-You-Later kinda trip. He is currently in Zurich and won't be back til Sunday. Even so I won't be able to see him til next weekend :( then after that he leaves the weekend after. 

So this year will be a challenging one. I can see lots of travel in the near future, but I would rather be right next to my boo any given day.

ZOMG, I'm going to be an Expat! 

xoxo,
Rima

4 comments:

  1. Ohhhh Emmmm Geeee!!! This is such an exciting time for you!!! Yay!!! And I know it might seems worrisome to do long distance but a year will go by sooo fast. You'll be in Switzerland before you know it! I'm full of long distance loving tips if you need any :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, how exciting! I am sure you will love Switzerland!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting, holy moly! What a fun adventure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! That's so exciting Rima! :D

    ReplyDelete