Saturday, January 17, 2015

And just like that...

I just booked an impromptu trip to Zurich again. 
Being in a long distance/overseas relationship is hard.
You miss your lover yet circumstances is in the way.
The Pillow was supposed to visit me in February yet his work schedule is crazy. He had to postponed his trip :(
Meanwhile, I already arranged my work schedule for his visit. #fail.
Then an idea came up. #dingdingding
"Oh hay, girl. You got the time off and you got miles to use... Then why don't you fly out to Zurich?"
And just like that, I just booked my flight out to Zurich for February.

This will be my first international trip for 2015.
Well, this upcoming Tuesday was supposed to be it, to Jakarta... But it got cancelled because of a death in the family. And I'm claiming it on my travel insurance. Let's see where that goes. I'm already expecting major loss on my ticket and hotel. Has anyone dealt with claiming on travel insurance for cancellation? #lesigh

Anyways, I can't wait for February. There is a chance that Rob might have a travel assignment while I'm there (not sure where, most likely somewhere in France) and he told me that I can tag along. Yaaassss...

Isn't it crazy that I miss being in a plane?

zoom.
Rima.


2 comments:

  1. Sorry for your loss in the family. :( About your travels, can I just say that I am a little peanut butter and jelly about all your travel plans? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Jan. PB&J? Now you're making me hungry. Making this LDR is tough, yo! Thank God for frequent miles!

      Delete