Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I'm Back... Plus, The Infamous Blue Box.

Well Hello People.

As you know from the title,  yes I am back to my home in Sunny SoCal. I love traveling yet I miss my comfortable bed. Nothing beats a comfy bed after a vacation. I'm on staycation because I need to recover from the 8 hours jetlag. I can feel my sleepiness kicking in and so far, my stomach has been upset since this morning. Boo.

I just finished unpacking and sorting things out. I have yet to go thru my pictures (I took a buttload of them! Eek!) and will slowly post them on the blog. It may be a weekly/bi-weekly entry. We'll see.

If you follow me on instagram, thank you for liking the pictures. Also, you may remember this picture...


Well hello there, Ms. Tifanny (& Co.). You were a surprise when you were given to me by The Pillow while we were having dinner at the Eiffel Tower.

I had my friends/co-workers SWEARING to me that I will come back with a ring on it (insert Beyoncé's song here). But I know they were thinking, I will come back engaged.

Well, they're 1/2 true. Yes, I came back with a ring. A Promise Ring. Well, this is my second promise ring. I broke my first one (... an excuse to get another one? haha). And with this ring, The Robzter aka Pillow-Man promised me 2 things... that I won't go in detail. Hehe.



He knows me so well. I love simple things, so he kept the ring simple. I work with my hands and I get pretty rough with them, especially at work. Woo!

Well, it's nice to be back. Chimmy missed me and he couldn't keep his paws off of me. It's nice to be loved.

Croissants and Espresso,
Rima

5 comments:

  1. Woo! It's beautiful. I'm glad you made it back safely.

    Also, TWO MORE WEEKS!!!

    *jumps up and down*

    Are you ready?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home and I love the ring, so gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Your back! Can't wait to read and see all your pics. I'm especially interested in hearing about how that baking class went :)

    Love your ring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY. Such a cute ring. I'm not gonna lie, I was suuuuuuuuuper hoping for an engagement ring but the Pillow did good, Tiffany's is always a major win in my book. Can't wait to hear about the trip!!!

    ReplyDelete