Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Love They Say - Tegan & Sara

I'm in a sappy mood aka the blues aka I miss my Boyfriend (thanks to our amazing vacation). He'll be gone to Detroit next week and then soon in April (on my Birthday) he'll be heading to Brazil. All for work. Such a hard worker he is.

I was listening to the recent album of Tegan & Sara (love them) and this song caught my attention.

Go ahead and listen. The lyrics made me smitten.



Favorites:
  • First time you held my hand I knew I was meant for you; First time you kissed my lips I knew I was meant for you
  • Love, they say it heals all wounds; Love removes the hurt in you; Love, I know that this is true.
It's pretty cool when a brand new song you've never heard before brings up all these emotions. Awesome.

xo,
Rima

1 comment: