Monday, March 11, 2013

I'm No Fashion Blogger...

But I can tell you, I do love clothes. My daily clothes mainly consist of... OR SCRUBS.

via
Well... for Monday to Friday that is. Then at home I'm most likely a slob and on the weekends I try to put some decent clothes. Something like that. 

Anyways, my BFF ChickenBoo here is flying all the way from Indy to Cali to visit me (and only me. ok, JK). We're gonna have so muccch fffunnn... She's so nice, she wrote up a post for me while I'm gone.

You go girl.

blog // facebook // twitter // instagram  //  pinterest


Hey party people, Melissa here from [insert sarcastic remark here]. I'd like to thank Rima for letting me post here today while she's over in Europe catching a futbol game and baking croissants in sweet Paris. I'm here at home anxiously waiting for the rest of March to pass so I can get myself to California and mark another goal off my 12 things list (a link up created by Rima). If the new luggage I ordered was here I'd be packing my bags already. Can you tell I'm super excited? Here are a few outfits I'd like to pack. I'm a little tired of jeans and heavy jackets and I'm ready for shorts and dresses.

a day at disney


I can't wait to hit Disney when I'm in California. I'm 33 years old and I've NEVER been. I thought something easy and comfy for walking around all day. Add a cardigan for the evening and some nice natural make up for a fresh look. A nice nap sack to carry around my camera and other essentials for a long day. Chucks are my favorite.

at the beach


I haven't been to the beach since 2006 and even then I didn't get to squish my toes in the sand. I miss it. I'd love this bikini if I didn't have ginormous boobs. I'm ready for the beach. Sitting in the sand, hanging with friends soaking up the sun, reading a good book and listening to some of my favorite tunes.

dinner with friends


Lastly, I plan to enjoy tons of good food. Dresses are perfect for eating. They hide the food baby and nothing constrictive around the waist. Ha! I have plenty of places on my list that I want to eat at. I just hope that I get the chance to visit them all. I'm also taking suggestions for other places to visit or eat at, so stop by my blog and leave me a comment or shoot me an email.

Wanna learn more about me? Stop by my blog, [insert sarcastic remark here]. It'll be fun. Thanks again Rima for having me. I can't wait to see you next month.

2 comments:

  1. Loooooove chicken boooooo. This also reminded me that I forgot to send you my guest post. Le sigh. I'm so bad at remembering everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *whispers* I'm not a fashion blogger either, but I do love putting together these story boards on polyvore. There like little wish boards.

    If you want to tell everyone I'm coming to Cali JUST for your birthday (and Disneyland) that's cool. I approve. Ha!

    ReplyDelete