Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Mini-Series: The Panoramic Pillow

And you're like, WTF?

So during the vacation, the boyfriend and I decided to create a series. If you follow me on Instagram, you probably would know what "my" series is. Stay tune for that one, non-followers.

I would like to share you this series: The Panoramic Pillow.

A little FYI: I call my beau, the Pillow. He's fluffy and comfy like that... TO LAY ON. Anyways, I'm an iPhone girl. And you probably know about the Panorama feature that the iPhone has... Get it now?

Be prepare for some Multiple Pillow-ness.

Beau, sorry. I just had to share our awesomeness. He's a private man, you know ;)

At the Plaça Reial, by the Las Ramblas, Barcelona

The pool top of our B Hotel, Barcelona

At the MNAC, foothills of Monjuic, overlooking Barcelona

Barcelona's Arc the Triomf

At a nearby restaurant from our hotel, Pura Brasa

Barceloneta

Notre Dame, Paris

At the Lourve

Inside the Lourve

In front of Chateau Versailles gates

Inside of Chateau Versailles gates

Inside the Chateau

By the Chateau's garden

At the foot of Sacre Coeur, Montmarte
Yeah, we mastered the art of doing multiple Pillows in one panoramic picture. Silly, huh?

Til the next series!!

Tea & Madeleines,
Rima

5 comments:

  1. Bahahahahaha! This is awesome! How did you do the multiple shots in one picture? They look super cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i had him run behind me after i take his pic and then have him pose and then run behind me again and pose.

      Delete
  2. Ok this is WAYYY too cool. I love this a lot. I don't use panorama often but I guess I should give it a shot because I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How in the world did you make these panorama shots?! I have an iPhone too but I don't think I have any clue how to do this. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete