Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Obsessed: Cooking with Dog

Japanese people are just... Japanese.

From wacky to kawaii to scary.

In this part it's part weird part kawaii part awesome.

Cooking with Dog is a Japanese Cooking Youtube Channel where a really nice & polite looking older lady cooks with her gray Poodle dog on her side. Bitch is just chillin there on the stool just looking fabulous.

via tumblr
See what I'm talking about? And the whole video is narrated by a guy with a thick Japanese accent named Francis.

I'm super obsess with this channel. Makes me want to quit my job and just cook all day.

Here are some recipes that I want to try.







Gah... Gotta LOVE Japan. That's on my bucket list!

drool,
Rima

4 comments:

  1. Lol I love the fact the dog is just chillaxin there. Cracks me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is HILARIOUS, Hawkeye would rock that job except she'd eat everything and not sit so nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Cooking with Dog! I don't know why I don't subscribe. I need to go back and do that. I need to make kimchi one day.

    ReplyDelete