Thursday, March 21, 2013

Let's do a (mini) Recap...

Honestly, I still have the blues. I'm hesitant to look through my vacation pictures because I know I'm missing Barcelona & Paris like for reals. I was just thinking while sitting on my toilet (yes I do that often, people) and remembered 2 weeks ago I was heading to LAX to catch a flight to Munich. Ah, Munich. It was a nice 5 hours layover. Followed by the energetic yet slow paced Barcelona. People there are friendly and just living life with minimal stress-level (based on my observation). They're love for football is amazing, I was hypnotized by their adoration and love for their local (yet globally famous) FC Barcelona. Their beautiful cathedrals and amazing foods are worth my tired legs. Then the infamous City of Lights/Love, Paris, followed after. Despite the cold cold Spring Winter-like weather, I enjoyed Paris a lot. From all the infamous landmarks to their interesting dishes, I love Paris down to the core. Paris is probably gonna be my New New York (meaning I'm probably gonna visit annually).

Here I share you a mini pictorial recap of my trip.

Munich, Germany for layover. Wieners and Beers, people!

Roaming around the Barri Gotic; Addicted to Tapas; Watched a La Liga game

Love their coffee; Camp Nou Tour; View from MNAC, Montjuïc; Fancy Dinner @ Maremagnum Mall

La Boqueria Market!!!!; More Tapas; Arc of Triumf & Neptunes Fountain; La Sagrada Familia; Tapas & Sangria

Breakfast near Barceloneta & chillin by the sea; Indonesian Beer!!!!; Champions League game @ Camp Nou. Best game ever!

View from Apt; St. Michel; Notre Dame; Love Locket Bridge; Mmm first Dinner in Paris!

Class @ Montmarte; Odeon; Lourve; Limited Edition of Marc Jacobs Coca-Cola; Mona Lisa!; Eiffel Tower with Dinner and the Promise Ring!

Some of the croissants i made!; Yes, McD has Macarons; Versailles; Amelie's Work Place!; Basilica Sacré Cœur in Montmarte

La Bon Marché; I got a Longchamp Purse; Le Grand Epicerie; Big Ass Macaron; Le M from McD; Arc the Triomph & Louis Vuitton Store; Reunited with 2 High School friends from Indonesia :)

Chimmy's French Girlfriend; Luxembourg Garden; Walking in the Rain; Steak Tartare!!!!!; Panthéon; Last Crepe in Paris :(
Last Morning around Latin Quarter for Breakfast; Laduree Macarons before my flight; hating the fact that vacation is over; Maple Cookies from Montreal; Snowy view of Canada
Pretty much that sums my trip! haha... The detailed posts will come soon. I gotta edit some pictures... I'm taking my time though!!!

Next Vacation: Bali, Indonesia in September. I'm coming home, bitches. But, with a cause :) Saving Lives of Dogs!

xo,
Rima

7 comments:

  1. The only city I've been to that you visited was Paris. I studied abroad there in college and fell in love - I really want to go back! It looks like your trip was amazing. I love all of your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa whoa Bali. Are you considering revisiting good old congested Jakarta too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are seriously giving me vacation fever right now. Flights are just SO expensive especially because I don't want to be there when it's cold. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Rima I totally understand how you're feeling, I'm still "homesick" for London! Paris was beautiful too, reliving it through your photos is fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yayay! Awesome for u Rim! Wait, they have bir bintang there?! LOL. Umm, Bali with me please? I'll be in Indo by then =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dream of visiting Paris
    Amazing Photos- Glad you had such a wonderful trip

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're home you're home you're home! I loveeeeed all your posts on Instagram and it got me hungrrrrrry.

    ReplyDelete