Thursday, March 28, 2013

Mini-Series: Panoramas

I'm still in Panorama mode, as you can tell. I'm still working on my photo book (I'm slacking! It takes a lot of energy and time to make it perfect!!!) so the actual pictorial posts for my trip will come... soon.

I really love the Panorama feature of the iPhone. Seriously, y'all should try it.

at the end of the Las Ramblas by Port of Barcelona, at foot of the Columbus Monument

The view of Camp Nou from the third tier

The view of Camp Nou from the first level

Roof Top Pool of the B Hotel

View from the MNAC

View from MNAC

Parc de la Ciutadella

Parc de la Ciutadella

La Sagrada Familia

By the W Hotel, Barceloneta

inside Camp Nou before Champions League game

inside Camp Nou during the Champions League game

Notre Dame

Inside Notre Dame during a mass

the infamous Seine River Locket Bridge by Notre Dame

King Louis XIV room in Chateau Versailles

Paintings of Napoleon

View of the Versailles Garden

View of Paris from Sacre Coeur, Montmarte
aaandddd... I miss B & P :(

- Rima

3 comments:

  1. on my goodness these are beautiful. and what a great idea! I need to take more of these for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO freakin cool. Gah, stop it, my wallet is crying from all the travel it wants to do.

    ReplyDelete