Thursday, May 22, 2014

Friendship Never Ends

The month of May is always special for me... actually for the 6 of us. For my sisterhood.
This past May 13th we celebrated 19 years of friendship, or better yet, being sisters.
Since our last reunion, we haven't yet been in the same room. The max is probably 4 out of 6. Now there are 4 of us in California, it's kinda nice for us Cali-Sisters, since we're only a drive away. 

We discussed about another reunion since last year to celebrate our 19th anniversary, and this time we decided to meet up in Scottsdale, AZ. It was road trips and a plane ride for all 6 of us... along with our significant others and kids (and a brother). The whole weekend was filled with joy, blessings, laughters,  catching up, crying babies, playing the Mafia game and horrible 90s Boyband karaoke. 

(photo c/o Vino/Rio)
From the oldest to the youngest: Jeje, Nia, Icha, Me, Dinda & Ocha

We all have withdrawals from this epic weekend and already in talks about our next reunion. I am completely blessed to have these 5 girls in my life. I am also glad that all of our significant others also get along so well. 

Phil 1:3-4
I thank my God every time I remember you. In all my prayers for all of you, I always pray with joy.

Now, girls, let's plan our next trip so Dinda can be Mafia again, ok?

xoxo,
Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment