Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Officially...

in 1 month I would be in the land of Football, Carnival, Samba, Sexy Asses and Churasscaria... I have never been to South America, so this would be my first time hitting that continent. The excitement is building up since purchasing my tickets and booking my hotels a couple of months ago. I can't believe I'm going to Brazil! We will be city hopping for 12 days (Sao Paolo to Brasilia to Rio De Janeiro to Sao Paolo to Iguazu Falls to Rio De Jainero to Sao Paolo)... but we are watching the World Cup!


With the both of us, The Pillow & I, this is a dream come true. We both love football (soccer for you Amurricanz) and to witness a big event like this live is a big ass check off our bucket list! I will be rooting for England (despite their poor outcome due to their opponents in their group), Argentina (moral support for Rob. This is his team) and Spain (defeating champion; because I'm a FB Barcelona Fan). The World Cup starts on June 12th and I utterly can not wait. I have tons of coworkers who are excited about it as well, it's all we talk about at work!

The travel bug is kicking into high gear this year for me. From Cancun (in January), Grand Canyon (in February), Maui (in April), Scottsdale, AZ (in May), I've hit a lot of new places this year. I'm really taking this quote seriously. 


And now Brazil in July! Woot.

Excited!

- Rima

2 comments:

  1. man!! i can't wait for the world cup too!!!!!!
    ah,, aku iri mbak. pengen nonton ke brazil juga :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a friend who's going to the Brazil for the World Cup too! Ooooh it's getting close girl It's gonna be a mindblowing experience! Soooo excited for you Rima!

    ReplyDelete