Monday, December 1, 2014

December.

I can't believe it's already at December. We are at the edge of 2014. In 30 days we will say goodbye to the good ol' 14 and say HAAAAAY to 15. Honestly, I think (and I know a lot of people do) that this year went by waaaaaaaaaaay too fast. Like literally, I felt like I just celebrated New Years 2014 in Cancun in the comfort of my hotel bed while Rob was passed out sleeping fighting his hangover jetlag from Asia.

This December will be a little busy. I will be working like a maniac. Putting a lot of hours in the ER. You seriously will get a kick working in the ER during the holidays. This article in the Huffington Post really sums it up on what I'm and will be dealing with in the ER during this month. Oh what joy. 

Another joy that I'm having is that I'm making some little extra cash by baking some brioche. I had 3 orders this past weekend and now I have more lining up! Yay. Seriously, brioche is the best bread ever. 

Some sad news (well, for me) is that I won't be able to The Pillow this month. Or next month. I won't see him until February and it's slowly torturing me :( Yes, he still does send me daily selfies (as requested and it's actually a series) and we Facetime as much as we can. It's sad that I won't be spending the holidays with him. And I've been listening to sappy Christmas music (cue Blue Christmas, Baby Please Come Home and All I Want for Christmas is You), so it's not helping. Le sign.

Oh well, let's celebrate December and end 2014 with a bang. I won't be traveling this month *womp* but I'm excited for January when I visit the motherland for 10 days! Woo.

Bisous,
Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment