Sunday, November 30, 2014

The Christmas Tag

So I was browsing around (according to The Pillow, browsing around is my favorite pastime), and I read answers of the Christmas Tag on Milk Bubble Tea. It's the end of November (for crying out loud!) and I'm trying to get into the Christmas spirit.

this was my church youth's Christmas Gift Exchange. Theme: Villains of Christmas.

1. What is your favorite Christmas Movie/s?
I have 2! Love Actually (I watch this annually), Bridget Jones's Diary & The Holiday. Rom-Com setting in Christmas season? Yes, please.

2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Well, since my family don't really celebrate Christmas, but when I get gifts, I open it whenever, usually in front of the giver.

3. Do you have a favorite Christmas memory?
Not really. Depending on my schedule, I sometimes join my family at Grandma's and we just feast and chit chat and watch TV. Quality time with family are always precious. Also my first Christmas with The Pillow. I was working in Laguna Beach and headed to his apartment for our fun dinner (consist of rice, cucumber and rotisserie chicken. Super fab!). This was in 2010.

4. Favorite festive food?
Baked goods. Any one of them. 

5. Favorite Christmas gift ?
Rob gave me my first jewelry gift, a heart necklace. He's so sweet.
Christmas 2010

6. Favourite Christmas scent?
Cinnamon & Pine!

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions?Watching Love Actually under the blanket while drinking something warm... or wine!

8. What tops your tree?None. We haven't had trees since I was a little girl. If I had one, I want bunny ears.

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
Honestly I don't remember. I probably begged for a bike.

10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?Spending time with the people who I care and love deeply. Eating great food while catching up with friends. Being thankful that Jesus was born (even though I don't believe He was born on Dec 25th) to forgive me with my sinful ways of life. Listening to Christmas songs while baking. Giving back. Cuddling.

1 more month til 2015!
- Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment