Sunday, March 1, 2015

Those small moments

When you were exiting your plane with your beau, hand in hand, and you're listening to this one song and isolating that moment in your head, which made you smile so big because the song reminded you that you're so lucky to be loved by him.

Then he caught a glimpse of you smiling  and asked, "What's up? Why are you smiling?" And you just smile more and say, "Oh nothing..." And realized how happy you are to spend an amazing time with him and can't wait to spend the rest of your life with him... Thanks to that one song. 

Now every time I hear that song now, that little moment pops up in my head, walking down the airport in Basel, heading to the baggage claim, hand in hand, and it makes me smile so wide. Small intimate moments like that makes me happy.

Oh and that song was John Mayer and Katy Perry's "Who You Love"

Gosh I miss him.

- Rima

1 comment:

  1. Awwwwww, this is the sweetest! I adore you and the Pillow and your travels. Hopefully it won't be too long until you see each other again!

    ReplyDelete