Thursday, July 11, 2013

Happy Birthday, Pa!


My dad turned 57 yesterday. He kept on bugging me on wanting my iPad, so I did gave him my iPad. In return, I got myself an iPad mini. It's his birthday, I got myself a present (just an excuse to get me a Mini).

Being to good daughter I am *cough*, I treated my family out for dinner (yes, Chimmy included) for my Dad's birthday. We headed out to Lazy Dog Cafe. Thank goodness we have a pet friendly restaurant in Rancho Cucamonga. Chimmy was crazy at first when he saw a German Shepard and a Goldie, so he had to sit down my mum's lap the whole time. Hah.





Well, I hope God continues to bless this little Pops of mine. I love his courage and hard working ethics. He never gives up. He does not believe in giving up. Also he has a big faith in God. That's what I admire him the most about. He puts everything up to God. He's the man.

moonbeams,
Rima

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Pops! Wishing him another year of good health and happiness :)

    ReplyDelete