Sunday, July 21, 2013

Wanderlust: Link-Up


Oh my favorite Casey... She made a travel link up and I was so excited, I had to participate.

And... the topic for today is EUROPE. Durrr...

As most of you may not know, I recently visited Barcelona & Paris. And that trip was magical. It was so fun and eyeopening. Food was amazing and just the European lifestyle fits me well. Not rushed and hectic like America. You can see that those Europeans love to enjoy life.

Church Cathedral Barcelona

Eiffel Tower Paris

Since PillowMan will be in Europe in August (after spending 2 weeks in July), I decided to tag along with him. Thanks for his mileage points, I was able to purchase a roundtrip ticket for $120. Score, eh?


I will be flying to Zurich and spend a day there then head to Neuchâtel to see the Pillow. Then for the weekend, we are thinking on driving down to Milan, Italy, with a pitstop at Lucerne. Then drive back up but heading to Geneva. Then on the way back home for me, I have a 8 hr layover in London.

YES! I will be breaking my London cherry!!! Call it a quicky. #gross. Super stoked!

Now all I have is this upcoming Switzerland trip in my head. Am a little nervous because I will have a day where I'm by myself. I'm still looking for a place to stay in Zurich, so I'm browsing around AirBnB for a place to crash.

Thanks Casey for hosting this! I don't mind co-hosting ;)

moonbeams,
Rima

5 comments:

  1. I'm so happy for you and Pillow with that steal of a plane ticket! You have to make sure you eat lots of chocolate in Switzerland! P.S. Maybe I'm late but ... I'm loving the new changes to your blog design :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. $120?!?! I could not be more jealous! Have so so so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barcelona was one of my favorites :) That is awesome that you were able to get a flight that cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining with the link up!!! I've got to make it to Barcelona soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting from the link-up. Awesome deal on the ticket with FF miles!

    ReplyDelete