Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Independence Day


Well actually for me it was more like,


Cross 8 hours. More like 12 hours for me. Got called in 3 times to do 3 cases. And I'm way too tired now to head out and watch some explosives. Good thing my parents did some BBQ and I actually baked some apple pies the night prior. Here's a little sneak peak of the pies...



Independence in the States is way different than in Indonesia. Here in America, you celebrate by heading to the beach/lake/river/pool, BBQ-ing, getting all pissed drunk & shit-face while trying to not injure yourself with some "legal" explosives.

via

 Gotta have Chuck Norris.

In Indonesia, we celebrate on Aug 17th, by doing fun, cheesy competition, usually is done around the neighborhood or at school. We eat traditional foods, mingle, gossip and hopefully catch a glimpse of fireworks, usually on TV.

via
via
via
I miss celebrating Independence day in Indo.

Well I hope you all have a safe and fun 4th of July. Probably funner than mine. I'm tired. I really want to jump of a cliff today. That would be fun. Need to find more spots to cliff-jump from!

xo,
Rima

2 comments:

  1. Those apple pies look amazing! :) So sorry you had to work yesterday but hope it was a good 4th anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have GOT to be rolling in money with how many calls you get. I'm exhausted for you :( I hope you get a chance to relax soon love.

    ReplyDelete