Tuesday, July 30, 2013

She Loves Paris; He Loves Barcelona (Part 10 - the end)

Mini Series: 123

Who likes coming home from a fun vacation? Me. Not.

Well I do miss my bed though.

Anyways, on our last full day in Paris, we roamed around Luxembourg Garden (which was gloomy), and walked to a restaurant called La Rotonde in Montparnasse, which was known for their Steak Tartars. It was our goal to try Tartar before we leave. Yes. Raw meat, my friends. Rob was so impressed with the escargot he had at Chez Julien, he ordered some again. This time it was served the real way, which was confusing at first. I opted for the smoked salmon instead.








On the way back, we walked around and bumped in to the Pantheon. There was a protest going on, I'm not sure for what.




The following day was our official last day in Paris. We walked to Latin Quarter one more time and grabbed some croissants & coffee.




Of course what's Paris without Macarons?? So I got some Laduree in the airport. Our layover was in Montreal. I got some Maple Cookies (which were delish) for my co-workers. By the time we landed in LAX, reality sunk in and it was time for me to split with the Pillow. They call it the blues. It sucks. I was glad to see my Dad's face but I was utterly torn saying bye to Rob who was waiting for his shuttle.








Well, Barcelona and Paris will forever be a historical place for the both of us. We got to learn more about each other as a couple and of course, I got another promise ring. So far, it's been about 4 months, and the ring is still intact. Haha... Me and Tiffany & Co have had our ups and downs.

Next month, I will be flying to Switzerland to tag along with Rob while he's there for work. Can't wait.

à bientôt!

Rima

1 comment: