Monday, July 29, 2013

I got 99 problems... (Revisit: 12 Things)

but a ______ ain't one.

You can fill out the blank yourself ;)

This past weekend I got the opportunity to witness awesomeness... in a form of a duo, 2 amazing Men, colliding in the name of music.

Yes people, I saw Jay Z and Justin Timberlake for their Legends of the Summer Tour at the Rose Bowl. And I tell you, it was legend... wait for it... dary.

It was a sold out concert and my oh my the energy was stellar. They performed for 2 hours, nonstop, together and solo. They did great mash-ups of each others hits, it was just super brilliant.

Bonus: I was able to see my childhood BFF, Trish, for quick moment. We haven't seen each other in ages due to our busy lives. Our parents were friends since ancient rome and we both used to hangout as babies. We cool like that.











This last panorama picture was pretty cool. For their last song for their encore, Jay Z asked everyone to get their cellphones out to illuminate the stadium. They closed the concert with Forever Young, dedicating it to Trayvon Martin. That was pretty awesome.

Of course being a fangirl, I recorded some clips for y'all to enjoy... (mind you, please ignore my annoying fangirl asian voice... tryin' to rap)

So this was a personal bucket list of mine to see Jay Z. Homegirl went cray when he did Empire State of Mind. I kept on holding Pillow's hand during that song. Of course I love me some JT. Rob, in the other hand, still can't stand JT's voice. I still giggle when he brings that up. Which means... I cross another list on my 12 Things.
Not familiar with 12 Things? You can read about it here :)
For my last Revisit: 12 Things, click here.
2012 12 Things: here
For my Bucket List: here
As a reminder... Here are the things I want to accomplish in 2013.
  1. Attend a Baking/Bread Class.
  2. 30 days Work-Out trial.
  3. Volunteer at an Animal Shelter
  4. Watch a live soccer game
  5. Try a new crafty skill
  6. Attend a Bucket List Concert: Bon Jovi, U2, Coldplay (can't get enough of them!), Celine Dion, Jay-Z
  7. The Color Run in Los Angeles
  8. Make/Bake a Pie
  9. Take more pictures with my film cameras and create an album
  10. Swim with the Dolphins
  11. Dare Devil: Go Bungee Jumping
  12. Take a picture with Ariel, the Little Mermaid
Another thing to cross out was number 8! Yes! I made pie!!! Apple Pie to be exact. It came out awesome. I don't know if number 2 is ever gonna happen. I am that lazy. BUT, this Bikram Yoga is opening up soon by my house. And I love Bikram. Sweat.It.Out.Sister. I can't believe it's the end of July. Holy Schmolly. Any goals that you accomplished this month? Share! moonbeams, Rima (linking up with Peacoats & Plaid for The Collective Monday)

1 comment: