Monday, July 8, 2013

She loves Paris; He loves Barcelona (part 9)

Mini Series: 123

Ah Paris. I miss thee. I miss posing in front of a Metro sign.

I miss getting kisses in front of famous landmarks, like this one, Arc de Triomphe...

Posing in the middle of the road...

Or going to Le Bon Marche (where I got my Le Pliage by Longchamp) & Le Grand Epicerie (where we encounter a palm size Macaron!)

Or having a reunion with 2 old High School friends from Indonesia @ Chez Julien ... In mother-effin Paris! Where my friend, Jo, asked for ketchup for her fries and got a dirty look from the waitress... Where I finally met my HS BFF, whom I haven't seen for almost 7-8 yrs.


Where Notre Dame looked so nice at night time...

Where strolling down the road in Paris in the middle of the cold night with your Beau is so damn romantic...

oh Paris, I miss you.

bisous,
Rima

3 comments:

  1. holy moly that macaron is huuuuuuge! Supercool that you were able to reunite with your high school friends. Reunions are always the best :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!!! I want to go there someday :D Oh and care to split the macaron?

    Jan Loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey cutie thank you for linking up with us on the collective blog hop! I am so jelly you were in Paris..so super jelly. Love your blog. Following you on everything. Hope you do the same for me.

    www.nightchayde.blogspot.com

    man I want to go to paris...

    ReplyDelete