Saturday, July 13, 2013

RIP

Words can not describe my grief.

Even when Michael Jackson died, I was not this sad. Shocked for sure, but not this bummed.

Maybe it's because I love the show so much. The show brings me joy, rakes up my emotion, and helps me release the inner singer in me (in the shower).

I love his character on the show and will forever chant "FINCHEL".

I just can't imagine how his main lady and also his gleeful family is going thru right now. Just thinking about it makes me nauseous.

I seriously don't think a celebrity's death can affect me, but this one kinda does.

Keep your love ones close by. Life is too short. And please don't do drugs (at this time, the cause of death is rumored to be overdosed, but it is not confirmed yet).

Rest in Peace, Cory Monteith. I may not know you, but your art work really affected some point of views in my lifetime.

gLee will never, ever be the same without Finn.


sad,
Rima

3 comments:

  1. I was completely shocked & so sad when I woke up to this. I cannot even imagine what Lea Michele (& the rest of his family & Glee costars) are going through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so upset about this too. RIP Corey :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm soooo sad. I LOVED Finn. Heartbroken for Lea.

    ReplyDelete