Friday, July 19, 2013

Plane Ride Outfit!

With my upcoming random Swiss trip in August, I started to browse on what clothes to bring (yes, it's a month away) and what to wear for the plane ride.

Plane Ride Outfit


I'm all about comfort. I want easy out and easy go when it comes to going thru TSA/security. Wearing heels ain't my thang and I hate wearing complicated clothes, just incase I need to remove some items. Gah. Been there done that. Too much hassle.

So what type of plane rider are you? Comfy or Sassy?

moonbeams,
Rima

2 comments:

  1. I prefer comfy. I don't understand people who fly in heels and constricting clothing. Let me breath!!! Especially on long flights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love flying comfy. Once in awhile I try to look cute but honestly comfy wins 90% of the time! :)

    ReplyDelete