Monday, December 5, 2011

Things I Love Monday, week 48


So how's everyone's week? My week, like always, has been work work work. You know, gotta do it for  a living, haha. 

Anyways despite the cray cray busy work days, I am thankful for my day off (Hello, Tuesdays) and the weekends. That's when I'm able to wind down and do my errands. One of the things that I did this past Tuesday was the bike ride and walking to the car shop (I blogged about it). I seriously need to consider to do more outdoor stuff. That should be a goal for me. 

Cinnamon Rolls with Cream Cheese Glaze

Another thing that I usually do on my day off is baking & cooking. I really do get bored at home and I ended up invading my pantry and fridge and start getting in a baking frenzy. So this past week I made the Cinnamon Rolls and last night's Chicken, Corn & Wild Rice Soup. Also I found another baking book called the Boozy Baker. There are some fun recipes that I want to try. I am so excited! 


I also got a privilege to attend a jam session called "Inspired" on Saturday Night @ Costa Mesa SDA Church and witnessed the awesomeness of my friend, Gaby Panjaitan (follow her @gabstersings on twitter). I am so proud of her and I pray for big things to happen to this girl. Her voice is so soothing and really fits her jazzy style. If you love jazz, this girl is worth the watch :)


Can you believe Christmas and New Years are around the corner? Are you ready for it? I believe Southern California is sorta ready. The Santa Ana winds have been blowing pretty hard, bringing the chilly air all over. I'm not ready for the sore throat and headaches though. But it is indeed a perfect time to brew your favorite drink, in my case, I'm drinking Herbal Detox tea. Hahaha... 

Oh and one more thing, I would like to thank my buddy Ollie of A Sight of Love for helping me with the blog. MENTOR, HALLO!!! Hehehe. By the way, you should check out his photography. I've only known him for a couple of months, but this guy is so laid back and down to earth, it felt like I've known him since boybands were cool (I'm pretty sure he jammed to the Backstreet Boys at one point). If you want your snap-snap takin', go to Mr. Ollie! He did an amazing job for my sister's wedding. 

I hope this week will be a great one :)

moonbeams and bunny kisses,
Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment