Friday, November 28, 2014

Thankful


I am thankful for... / Saya bersyukur untuk... / Ich bin dankbar für... 
  • My family (Dad, Mum, Otin & Chimmy). Without them, I won't be the person I am today.
  • My beloved amazing man, Robert. I won't be the person I am today, seriously. He makes me really happy.
  • My job & work family. They brought out the best and worst of me. They taught me how to be true to myself and discover who I really am. A coworker of mine told me today, "Rima, when I'm sick, I want you to be my nurse." I asked why. She said, "Because you are such a nice and amazing nurse."
  • My sisters. Without them, I won't have the backbones and supports I need to carry on with life. All 5 of them give me the wisdoms, guidance, and strength to just live. They are my rock.
  • My baking talent. It keeps me sane. I find peacefulness when I'm focus in the kitchen. The smile and joy that I see when people consume my baked goods enlightens me.
  • Distance. Even though I find it very difficult and tough, the distance that I now have with Rob really challenges our trust, loyalty and love to each other. It makes our relationship really stronger and better than ever.
  • The opportunity to travel. The world is such a beautiful place. Coldplay serenades, "We live in a beautiful world. Yeah we do, yeah we do..." I agree 100%. 
  • My friends. New and Old. They make my life so colorful. It is so awesome to have friends in many, many places.
  • My faith. If it wasn't for my faith, any temptations and tribulations that come my way can destroy me. I may not be the best and perfect SDA out there, but I know what's wrong and what's right. I try not to judge others because that is not my job. God has blessed me with many great things, even I know I don't deserve it.
I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! I had to work and it was great because us at work decided to do a potluck and celebrated with our work family. 

Stay grateful.

xoxo,
Rima

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful list of things to be grateful for! Hope you had an awesome Thanksgiving with your work family! And I totally agree with you about the distance. It really does make your relationship stronger. What's the name of that Coldplay song with that quote you mentioned? I want to listen to it :)

    ReplyDelete