Friday, May 11, 2012

a love/hate situation

Chimmy, my beloved pomeranian, has this obsession about buns.

Yes, hamburger buns. Especially the ones from In-N-Out or Arby's. He'll usually eat 1/2 of the burger and 1 bun and will secretly sneak the other bun in to a secret hiding stash and will guard that area until he finish nibbles that one bun. If you try to take it away from him, he will, I mean WILL, attack you.

It's cute, yet annoying. Why? Sometimes he'll bring the bun and hang out in the middle of the way, obstructing the pathway to out. You'll come close by to the area, he'll automatically guards it and starts growling. One point you think it's cute, the other you're like, "WTH, will he bite me?"

I teased him one time, and I literally got bitten and bled. True Story. Never tease a protective dog.

As proof, here's a video of my Dad teasing the Dog to the point he started coughing (poor thing...)


Gotta love this crazy dog.

moonbeams & bunny kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment