Saturday, May 12, 2012

Relaxin...

Hi Folks.

It's a Saturday and I didn't go to church :( Well, the reason why is that I'm on call and I want to take advantage of resting (Sabbath is the day of Rest) with the anticipation of getting called in for a case. Despite that it's Mother's Day celebration at church, another reason why I didn't wanted to go because my mum is not here. She's flying home tomorrow from Jakarta and will be arriving on Monday, so I didn't feel the spirit of Mum's Day. Good thing is while I'm writing this, my baby Chimmy is sleeping right next to me, his human mum.

Also you may have noticed (if you've been following), the blog is going thru some facelift with some here-and-there additions. I'm going thru some experimenting on the format and layout of the blog, so please do expect some changes.

It's nice to finally have a day where I can relax and just take a breath in and smile.




Still at awe with the amazing single serve less than 2 minute cake, I decided to make mine today in my favorite coffee mug. Gone in 2 minutes!

Hope you guys have a nice weekend. 

moonbeams & bunny kisses,


4 comments:

  1. I'm on call too!! Still in my PJ's in fact! OMG, I have the same mug! but with an E :)
    Hope you don't get called in, doll! Happy Sabbath! GBU XOXOXO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Sabbath too, Elainey. I miss your house and cats already.
      I think I want to crash after the run at your casa. Hahaha... It's memorial day weekend/aki's bday. Wooooo.

      Delete
  2. I love the 2 minute cake! Seriously it is the most amazing thing ever! I just made one last night :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! Super easy and satisfy my cravings!!!

      Delete