Thursday, May 10, 2012

So Currently I am...


So I was browsing around and found this mini-survey from Imaginary Fiction, and I decided that I want to participate. In a way it's my way for sorting things out of my mind. I remember doing this often back in xanga/myspace time (oh the ancient blogging days!) and I kinda miss doing this. Expect occasion life stories of Rima :)

Obsessing Over: Bohemian and Gypsy lifestyle. Ok, I'm not gonna lie but I've always love the idea of traveling around, cheaply, and just pretty much enjoy life. Like there's nothing in this world that could bother me. For a moment I wish I can just quit what I do and buy a caravan and roam around America. Haha... But I don't think that would happen. Also I'm obsessed on looking for another job. I don't know, it looks like I have this complex where I want to try something else with my Nursing career. I love action and I like trying something new. So far I have a background in Emergency and now Interventional Radiology. What's great about those department is that everyday I'll encounter with something different. I can't stick to the same routine everyday. Gah, that's not loving-your-job in my world. But we'll see. Currently I'm browsing around towards Orange County (I see my future there, tee hee). Also I'm obsessing about getting more sleep. Don't ask. 

Thinking About: how to save money for my future plans (read: wedding & baking classes)... how in the world can I clean my dog's teeth :( 

Anticipating: my mom returning from Indonesia. I can't wait for the gifts she's bringing me. Oh and can't wait to see how Chimmy will react when we pick her up at the airport. I expect crazy barking. 

Drinking: WATER, which I lack of. Sad, but true.

Wishing: that I really don't have to work my butt off to support my family... that I have a better paying job where I don't have to work full-time yet still can support my family and to do something that I'm really passionate about, baking!

So what are you currently doing?

moonbeams & bunny kisses,
Rima

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the bohemian lifestyle too, it just seems so wonderfully care free. As for the your dog's teeth I really have no idea why I actually know this but I believe there is actually dog toothpaste that tastes like bacon or something that you can use :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree on care free. That's the life right there, hehe... Oh trust me I tried flavored toothpaste but he attacks whenever we touch his mouth :( i might have to go to the deep cleaning with anesthesia route. It's expensive!

      Delete
  2. Haha I totally remember Xanga and Myspace. It so nice to have but looking back on my xanga writing make me cringe a bit. Haha also I have my dog's teeth cleaned at the groomers!

    Love,
    Evani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! If I read my old xanga/myspace post, it's one of those, "SRSLY RIMA?" moments! Super funny/weird. Well I get Chimmy's teeth cleaned everytime at the groomers, but he definitely needs deep cleaning. Hm.

      Delete