Monday, May 7, 2012

Things I Love Monday, week 16 - 18

Huuuuuuh. This is the price I pay for slacking off. I abandoned my blog for a couple of weeks & now is catch up time! Hahahaha... My fault :(

Anyways, I can't believe it's May already. The year has gone by so fast it's not even funny! And sooo many things had happened in the past week, I'll just have to summarize it. Sorry guys :/


  • My photo shoot with A Sight of Love is posted in their blog. So excited to see them. I will post my favorites soon!
  • My lovely boyfriend got me lilies, just because. *swoon*
  • Baking Session with Abigail. She was soo happy that it made me happy!
  • I signed up for the Color Run in Sacramento. Yay!
  • I made Tom Yum soup on a cold day
  • I experimented and made cupcakes in a jar. Cute! But I don't think I like the idea of baking them in the jar. It took forever.
  • Received a letter from my sponsored child. That really made my day.
  • Finding out that I'm having a Nephew! Yay. I wish and pray for a safe and healthy pregnancy for my sister, Melissa.
  • Watched an Western Made Indonesian Movie, The Raid: Redemption. Not my kind of movie, but hell yea I'm damn proud of it. Really, really great quality.
  • Start watching "Mad Men". At one point, I told my boyfriend that we should start dressing like the 50s. Heck yeah.
  • I did my first Health presentation for my Church on HTN, Stroke & Heart Attacks. I'm surprised I survived public speaking! Eek!
  • Rob, Lina, Akira & I signed up for 5kFoamFest in the end of May. AWWWW YEAAAA.
  • One word: COLDPLAY. OMG OMG OMG. The best concert I've ever attended, EVER. It was magical, powerful, happy, neon-bright, fun-fest... I was really lost of words. Robert & I had the bestest time ever. Chris Martin is a brilliant. Genius. Twas really an eye-gasm. His energy was really contagious. Even until now I'm still Coldplay-high. Honestly, Coldplay plays a big part in my relationship with Rob. Only both of us could relate. Hee hee. 
  • Twas nice to have a "weekend" in the middle of the week (I took Wednesday off, the day after the concert. Oh yeah)
  • Weekend getaway to San Diego. I visited my uber awesome cousin, Elaine, and her boyfriend (who's like totally AWESOME) and did a baking session at their house (and their house is AMAZING). I'm so glad I was able to share my passion of baking with them. Thanks again for your hospitality!
  • Watching "Super 8" in their super cool home theater.
  • Starting the join the "Fifty Shades of Grey" wagon. 
  • I'm starting to like Cats, thanks to Tim & Elaine's cat trio (esp Monkey!)
  • Finally trying Hodad's in Ocean Beach. Wow. Amazing burger. 
Pretty much that's the summary of my 3 weeks. 
Now, pictorial time.





Umami Burger @ Costa Mesa



18000 fans









And I would like to end it with a clip of one of my new favorite Coldplay singles, Charlie Brown.




moonbeams & bunny kisses,

Rima


3 comments: