Monday, January 20, 2014

Things I Love Monday

Oh what. It's Monday again! Seriously, time goes by so fast. It's already almost the end of January. Like seriously. Monday means TiLM... So as I was showering, washing my hair (that's when I do major life thinking), I recap my week that just went by.

As of this Monday, I am loving...
  • The fact that I started Baking School on Thursday! I was suuuuuuppppppeeeerrrr excited! I've never been so excited for school, esp. like this before. What's funny was that my coworkers were excited for me as well. Not only that, I got a Chef Jacket! Yay.

We made scones and muffins. Yum.
  • I got my first Le Creuset dutch oven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Marshall's had it on CLEARANCE so I was like "oh hellz yeah i must get it!" Originally like $280 (this is the 26cm), I got it for $119. Super steal. So excited!

  • After church on Saturday, the sun was being nice and the skies were clear so I decided to pick up little Chimmy and take him to the park. Read some magazines and got irritated when I smell weed in the air. Like really... Can a girl just enjoy some fresh air in the park?!?!

Chimmy just being cute. He's happy to be in the Park.
  • Got some Indonesian food with the Pillow because we were just craving for some. I'm happy that there are some decent Indonesian restaurants around SoCal. 

  • Also, finally did some finalization on our Brazil trip!!! So excited!
Well hope you have a great week :)

xoxo,
Rima

4 comments:

  1. Woot Woot! I'm so excited to see you begin this baking journey girl! And Brazil!?! I have a girlfriend who is going to Brazil as well for the World Cup, not sure which games or where in Brazil she is going but I'm sure you're going to have a blast! Now you gotta go buy one of those thong bikinis because that's all they were down there. Gotta blend in and dress like the locals ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! Congrats on baking school! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww Chimmy photos make me smile!! And baking school omg send me things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chimmy is such a cutie!!! I've been wanting one but I always put buying it off. LOL You're so good in planning trips! I've only planned one this year and I feel exhausted already. Hahaha

    --Jan

    ReplyDelete