Friday, January 3, 2014

Oh haay...

Hi folks!

Just wanna say hope everyone had a great New Years Eve & Day.

NYE was pretty low key with us because The Pillow was still jetlagged and I was just plain tired. Getting old? I think so. Meanwhile in Cancun, people were ready to get their party on. We ate at Chili's (don't ask) and walked around a bit, compulsively booked an excursion and did the NYC ball drop countdown in bed.

As for New Years Day, we woke up late and literally just laid lazily on the beach. It was awesome. I fell asleep and only got a back tan. #sadbuttrue

Well, we're off to that compulsive trip. Yesterday was Chichen Itza day and it was great.

Follow me on instagram and #boluinmexico for pictures :)

Adios,
Rima

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Rima! I don't care if it's just your back, I'm still jealous that you're getting a tan while I get super duper pale in this winter blizzard we're getting in Virginia haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photo, makes me miss summer 100x MORE than I already do. Happy travels & Happy New Year!

    xo.Christine
    sunkiissed.com

    ReplyDelete