Saturday, March 8, 2014

le sigh

there will come a day where every thought, ideas, and plans that you have try to work out/manage crumbles like a piece of pie fallen to the floor (must use food analogy mkay?). messy, sticky, and dirty.

today was one of those days. 

i had so many plans in mind. wishes to fulfill. dreams to achieve. then something happen and the world, for a second, stopped spinning. frozen (and yes, I had "Let It Go" song in my head). 

awkwardness filled the air. the tension in the room was sorta unbearable. i felt numb. 

questioning. why why why. but i did not doubt. did not doubt God.

trials and tribulations are part of life. ups and downs. uphill downhill. life is a full circle. 

maybe this is down time. soon, by the grace of God, it will be up again. and better. 

things happen for a reason... and sometimes you just can't understand the reason.

the one thing we need is faith. faith in God. 

i don't know who holds tomorrow, but i know He holds my hand.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous." - Isaiah 41:10

- Rima

1 comment: