Monday, June 16, 2014

Good Ol' Bronchitis

When you hear Bronchitis, what's the first thing that pops up your head?
For me it's Ms. Sweet Brown...


So I got Bronchitis. Good Ol' Bronchitis.
I have been fighting this sore throat for a week til last Friday I coughed my lungs out at work & almost choked. My coworkers were like, "RIMA ARE YOU OKAAAAY?" I couldn't even talk, I was like,
and I had to call of for work the next day. Have you ever coughed to the point of vomiting? Yes that was me. Horrible. EVERY.SINGLE.NIGHT. I couldn't sleep at night. Horrible.

So I went to the Urgent Care after a whole day of watching World Cup (GO ARGENTINA GO!) and I was diagnosed with Bronchitis. Grrr. After a gagging Throat Swab, I was glad to found out I'm negative of Strep Throat. The Doc gave me a cough medication ("Oh it's Non-Narcotic, okay?" - do I look like I want NARCOTICS??!!) that actually hasn't been helping me at all. I'm still coughing up all night to tears. Horrible.

The Pillow was here over the weekend, and I'm hoping I'm not being all Oprah and giving him my cold. I told him to take them Airborne and go  ham on it. Well not really.

Despite this whole illness, the positive side of this Bronchitis is that I have that sexy voice that Phoebe Buffay has when she had the cold.

Now I need to get better for my upcoming vacation. MUST.GET.BETTER.

Please don't get sick, people. It's not fun.

xoxo,
Rima


2 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. I hate the whole coughing cycle. I always try to suppress coughs and suck on as much candy/cough drops as I can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, I didn't know u blogged. I was going to start blogging, but deleted it 😟 Anywho, I'm pretty sure I gave you the "cold" because I've been hacking away, too. However, I have URI. Viral baby! Get better because u having a fabulous Vaa kay coming up.
    This is Judy signing out from Colorado Springs (on my vaaaakayyy! )

    ReplyDelete