Monday, June 23, 2014

Weekly Wishes

The Nectar Collective

Man, it's been awhile since I blog like back to back. I'm on a weird blog-mood. The desire to blog has been decreasing (ain't denying here), I don't have anything else to blame but me. I've been to busy working and working (and baking) and getting sick that I just usually just stroll down my Bloglovin' and just read any blog that suits the mood. I don't know. Hopefully one day soon it the blogging kick will kick me in the ass and get going.

I haven't linked up in awhile. Of course we are all fans of Melyssa and her fabulous Monja (I want to kiss him), so as I did my daily scrolling down Bloglovin', I decided to click to her Weekly Wishes and decide to participate. As a big List fan, I want to make a list of wishes for the upcoming weeks ahead. Why? Because fun things are about to happen!

Last Week Wishes
Honestly I don't have none since this is the first installment of hopefully many. But I can create one. Haha. Last week Rob & I needed to do something important this weekend but it didn't happen because we were to busy watching the games of World Cup (who was upset with that last minute goal from Cristiano Ronaldo on that USA game? #sad). So our goal to check out our storage and go thru our stuffs didn't happen. Instead we just enjoy our football and spent great quality time, eating good food, and just literally enjoying each others company. Since we live so far from each other and only see each other on the weekends, QT is nice. Especially when we're gonna be... wait, I have to share that news later... when I get back from Brazil... Tee hee *insert suspense here*

This Week's Wishes
Just to get thru work and pack for my World Cup pilgrimage next week! Can not believe that we're leaving from Brazil next week! My coworkers were like, "Are you back from Brazil already?" And I'm like, "Uh I leave next week?"Also, getting my errands done this Wednesday AND bake some scones for my coworkers. I only have 2 days off before I leave so I must hustle. Since I still have my lingering Bronchitis, I need to pound them Airborne. I can't be sick for Brazil! NO!

Link Up with Melyssa and share your wishes! Woo.

xoxo,
Rima


1 comment:

  1. Brazil sounds like a wish to me! I'll wave at you when I see you on television, as the World Cup is all we seem to watch these days LOL. I hope you get better very soon!

    ReplyDelete