Friday, August 9, 2013

*bitter*: a rant.

today sucks.

1. Work sucks today because we were short staff towards lunch (1 nurse was on vacation & 2 nurses had to leave early), so I had to work thru lunch, stomach growling (I only had a shake & a cup of coffee all morning), the room was like Alaska during a cold winter (I've never been to Alaska during a cold winter. Never been to Alaska, period), to top it all off, the paperwork that was needed for this specific procedure that I was doing was not completed/missing. I was getting SOOOO FRUSTRATED. You never mess with a hungry girl in a super cold ass room with paperworks that was not completed. I had no one to help me, I was in a slight panic mode. Adrenalines kicked in and it was not pretty. I literally yelled at one of my co-workers on the phone because he did not pick up his damn phone.

I tried to keep my cool as much as I kind, but I was pretty much like,


Thank goodness, my fellow frustrated Nurse buddy helped me with this missing paperwork. She got a hold of the right people. So I was like yay. But then the people delivered the wrong paperwork, which of course added the frustration more.


After the case was done, I decided to say, "IDGAF right now, let me eat"... I was so shaky from the adrenaline rush, it was not even funny.


Thank goodness one of the nurses that left came back and took care of the damn paperwork. Geez.

2. The Pillow will be stuck in Memphis til possibly Monday... Meaning, I won't see him... Till possibly in Switzerland... which is like in 11 days. I'm super proud of this homey but damn work is torturing our quality time.


Funny thing that his Director (his boss's boss's boss) told him that they are willing to fly me over to Memphis, on company's pay for the weekend. I was like HAAAAAAYYYY, but then... I will be so damn tired on Monday (and I'm call). So I kindly declined. A straight flight is 4.5 hours from CA to TN. On the flip side, HEY, I will be in Switzerland in 11 days. Aw yeah.


Anyways, ending the rant now.

Have a good weekend.

peace,
Rima

4 comments:

  1. hungry people are dangerous in some ways. haha
    ah, iri! aku juga mau ke swiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty awesome that his Director was willing to fly you in.

    Time for some weekend fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having a bad day too! Glad this week is over for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a new boss, I'd take that flight! Haha just sleep on it. :) I'm sorry work is the pits for you dear friend, I'm praying you get something new soon.

    ReplyDelete