Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Tell Them...

You love them as much as possible and mean it.

A good friend of mine loss her father today unexpectedly from a massive heart attack. He was a nice good ol' man. I can't imagine her thinking process when she received the news. My mum said he was still at church this past Saturday, happy and all.

Funny how things like death acts as a wake-up call. It made me realized (again) that life is too short. You will never know when your time is up in Earth. Or your loved ones.

Hold tight to the ones you love. Tell them you love them, and mean it. Act nice to others. You always want to leave a good impression. Stay close to God (or to whatever you believe in) and surrender.

Rest in Peace, Mr. Silalahi.

- Rima

1 comment:

  1. :( I'm sorry for your friend. I'm glad that I grew up with a family who understands the importance of keeping in touch and saying I love you on a regular basis.

    Jan Loves

    ReplyDelete