Sunday, August 18, 2013

Oooh Yes...


So yesterday I dropped off #TheTravelingPillow at LAX. And yes, he left to Europe. I accompanied him when he checked in with Lufthansa. What was awesome that he got upgraded to First Class (I was like, "is this life?") because of his milage status with United Airlines. Must be nice. He was oblivious about it, while I did listened to the clerk saying "First Class this First Class that"... It even said on his ticket, which he thought it was just FIRST for boarding in to the plane. When he finally boarded (I was on my way home) he was like, "You were right!! I got upgraded to First Class!!!!" *cue Excitement*


I wonder how it is to fly first class. Anyways, this time I wasn't too sad saying goodbye to him... Because I, myself, am catching a plane this Tuesday after work at the same airport to see this little Pillow of mine. Matter of fact, I already packed my suitcase... #anallyprepared. But I won't see him til Thursday evening.

I will be flying to Zurich first and staying, airbnb-style, at some random Asian guy's living room for a night, and will be roaming around Zurich alone and then catch a train down to Neuchâtel, where the Pillow is working.

Then for the weekend, we will be driving up to Lucerne and then Milan, Italy. Then to Geneva and then I fly back to LA, with a long layover in London, where I got my ticket for the Heathrow Express and Double Decker Bus Tour. Woo.

This is gonna be a tiring week but it's gonna be all worth it! Can't wait!


He didn't like me taking that picture. Oh well, boo. You're dating a blogger.

Can't wait to share pictures. Follow me on Instagram to see pictures of this vacay :)

xoxo,
Rima

2 comments:

  1. First class?! He's lucky! Enjoy your trip! It sounds intense but I'm sure you'll have fun!

    Jan Loves

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear all about it!!!!

    ReplyDelete