Friday, August 23, 2013

I'm on a train...



To Zurich Flughafen.
No, I am not leaving Switzerland yet. We're on route to pick up a car and will drive down for 2.5 hrs to Lugado. In the middle of the night. I am indeed dating a crazy man. I don't know how I can handle this drive... Especially we will be driving thru the Alps.

Oh dear God be with us. 

In the meantime, here I share you some pictures. Yay.

Oh btw, I even hashtagged my trip on instagram. Search for #boluineurope






ps: i am using the ipad app for blogger. The format of this post may be wack...  *edited :)*

Ciao ciao,
Rima

5 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh! I love seeing your pictures on IG of your trip and I can't wait to hear about it all when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you are not a wannabe traveler, you ARE a traveler!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving ALL your pics!!! :) You are living the life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your pics on Instagram have been getting me through my days! Thank You Very Mucho!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gah Switzerland is the best - I'm heading there this weekend! Keep ahving a great trip

    ReplyDelete