Monday, November 4, 2013

Hollywood


Oh yes. The benefit of living nearby big cities, especially Los Angeles, you are within driving distance to some famous Landmark.

I've lived in SoCal for over than 10 years and yet I haven't hiked up the hills to see that infamous Hollywood sign. And of course I had this lyric in my head when I saw it, "Look to my right and I see the Hollywood sign" *cookie points if you know what song I'm referring about*

So the Pillow & I decided to do so this past weekend. My thighs are still sore -_-


For a non-hiker like me, it was doable but I did had to stop several times. The first part was a pretty hike (then again, I am a weak-sauce) but then it was flat surface. And the wind was pretty breezy, so twas nice. There were tons of horse poops laying around but it didn't bother me at all. Playing local tourist is fun. We need to do more of these local touristy stuff :)

I used this website for information to hike.

Are there places in your town that you haven't visit yet?

xoxo,
Rima

1 comment:

  1. I bet that hike made your butt burn ;) I think it's so cool that you live so close to L.A. I've never seen the Hollywood sign in person!

    ReplyDelete