Saturday, November 23, 2013

The List

Thanks to Setarra, she made me hop on to my blog and make a list. It's been awhile. 

feeling// hungry. girl, it's 10:16AM and I haven't had my cup of tea and toast! *on it*
eating// nothing right now. On my way to the kitchen...
drinking// will be drinking PG tea with cream and honey. Yum. It's pretty cold in SoCal aka 56F (it's cold for us, ok) so a cup of hot tea sounds so good right now.
practicing// bikram yoga. honestly, I'm being reaaaaallllyyyyyy lazy. I purchased a 10-card class and only been to 1 class... and that was 3 weeks ago *shame*
mastering// the art of getting organized with my life and the art of paying debt without spending like crazy. These tips from Michelle are really good.
learning// how to do some mindless shopping. I was good until the past month or so. I need to get on the mindset of "Do You Need It or Do You WANT It? Buy it if you NEED it, not if you WANT it!"
playing// candy crush. still on it.
finishing// my handmade Christmas cards!
reading// Catching Fire (re-reading it), 1000 Places to See Before You Die (thanks Goodwill)
enjoying// my days off!!! Since I moved back to the ER, I self schedule myself and have these awesome days off in between *win*
listening// Rhythm of Love playlist on Pandora
contemplating// on what to bake next...
lusting// over these Le Creuset French ovens. I want one! Also this Nespresso machine. Or pretty much everything at Sur La Table!
wearing// sweat pants and t-shirts. Perfect lazy day outfit :)
baking// Probably Azuki Bean Sweet Bread
wondering// when Rob & I can seriously talk about our impending wedding. Hahaha... #toolazytothink
loving// this cuddle weather that Mother Nature is giving us in SoCal. YES.
working// on my budget. It's like a never ending cycle
travelling// to Cancun for New Years Eve!
planning// well the Cancun trip! Also my sisterhood's reunion in May 2014 in Arizona. 
wanting// saving dogs. I need to volunteer again. Oh and CINNAMON ROLLZZZZZ.

happy weekend,
Rima

1 comment: