Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Wanderlust: Link Up

True Colours

One reason why I love traveling is food. Trying out food from each area that I visit. As a foodie, I don't mind spending splurging on food. Mmm food. Casey from True Colours Wanderlust series for this month is about Culinary. FOOD! 

 Beer in Munich Airport's Brewery
Paella in Barcelona
Patatas Bravas & Sangria in Barcelona
Artichoke Pizza, NYC
Some traditional food in Honduras
Crepes in Paris
Red Velvet Cupcake, Magnolia Bakery, NYC
 Halal Food, NYC
Gray's Papaya Hot Dog, NYC
Sarabeth and The Filling Station Beer, Chelsea Market, NYC
Peterson Donuts, Escondido, CA
Kat'z Deli, NYC
Frozen Hot Chocolate, Serendipity, NYC
Fish & Chips, London, UK
Pad Thai, Bangkok, Thailand
Thai Chicken Porridge, Thailand
Tea & Coffee Tasting, Ubud, Bali
Deep Fried Duck, Bebek Bengil, Ubud, Bali
Tuna Fried Rice with Eggs, Bugis Road, Singapore
Spaghetti, Milan, Italy
Pizza, Milan, Italy
Gelato, Milan, Italy
Roast Beef, Neuchatel, Switzerland

Oh Man, I am hungry looking at these :) I really love trying out different foods while on vacation. It's a great way to explore other cultures. 

xoxo,
Rima

4 comments:

  1. It's one of my favourite things whilst travelling, there isn't quite any thing so fun as exploring a new country's foods. We love wandering through the supermarkets (geeky I know, but so fascinating!).
    I've found you via True Colours Link up, great fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I had paella in Barcelona as well and it was sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that we have a ton of the same stuff on our "food" lists today! :) Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Annnnd this is why we need to hurry up and meet in person!!! I feel like the whole time we're hanging out, we would be eating too. Happy tummy = Happy friends :)

    ReplyDelete