Monday, December 30, 2013

Oh Bye Now!

Whenever you're reading this, I'm either...

1. On the way to the airport
2. On the plane to San Francisco
3. Sleeping in San Francisco
4. On the way to the airport
5. On the plane to Cancun
6. In Cancun for 5 days
7. On the way to the airport
8. On the plane to Denver
9. Sleeping in Denver
10. On the way to the airport
11. On the plane to Santa Ana, Orange County
12. In Orange County, crying on why my vacation ended so soon.

Anyways, I would like to wish you a Happy yet Safe New Years 2014.
I am ready to depart 2014 and embrace 2014.
I got a feeling that 2014, big things are coming. Kinda scary, but I think it will be all worth it. 

Til next year,
Adios!

Rima

2 comments:

  1. wew, tight schedule. selamat taun baru mbak Rima!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better have an ah-mazing time in Cancun with the Pillow! Happy New Year Rima! Hope 2014 brings you many blessings :)

    ReplyDelete