Tuesday, April 1, 2014

#30happyboludays

and you're like whaaaaatttt?

ok, if you follow me on instagram, I just started this hashtag of a title. I know you've probably seen #100happydays, or something like that... and yes, I've tried, but honestly failed. I'm pretty bad on being compliant on that department.

But then I decided yesterday, March 31, "oh since tomorrow is April, why not start a 30 day challenge kinda thing? Oh and it's your birth month... Oh and you're turning the big three O". 

So there you have it. My birthday is coming up and I want to celebrate! And let's start with taking pictures that make me happy for this month. By the end of the month, I will post all 30 pictures. Yay.

Well, here's number 1.

caption: "An empty area at 5pm in the ER is a good thing... esp on the psych & jail ward"

A slow day in the ER is a GOOD day... which in this case, at 6pm we got slammed with 6 patients all at the same time. Uh, thanks.

Other plans for this birth month:
a surprise trip on Thursday
Coachella
baking a Carrot Cake for the April babies in the ER

I'm excited. I'm starting my 30s. I can't believe I made it to my upcoming 30th year.

Yay to April!
xoxo,
Rima

3 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous that you're going to Coachella!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo! I've also failed at #100happydays. I think I'm just going to switch it up and make it #happythings.

    A year ago today I was headed out to California. I can't believe how fast this year has passed. I wish I could be there to celebrate the big 3-0 with you this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG you're turning 30 already?! You look much much younger! I've been thinking of ding the 100 Happy Days thing but I've been so busy that I don't really want to start something I don't think I can finish. Haha. Anyway, happy birth month! :)

    --Jan

    ReplyDelete