Monday, April 21, 2014

Excuse Me Miss...

"...What's your name?
Can you come, hang with me?
Possibly, can I take you out, tonight?"


I'm exhausted, my legs are burning, and my skin is dark.
Driving down the 10 West from Indio today was pretty hell.
I couldn't sleep last night because my brother was snoring like crazy #notfun.
The house that I rented was a scam. Long story.
But we were able to manage to get a room last minute for the 7 of us...
To find out that we were in the same hotel as Zedd, Martin Garrix and Alessandra Ambrosio (who Rob managed to meet both Zedd & Alessandra and was clueless the whole time on who these people are).
Rob and I just walked passed Martin Garrix & a lady friend, where I managed to say, "Dank, there are a lot of Europeans here today" and we both were wondering where our entourage was behind us. Walking back to them, near the elevator, to see them taking a picture with Martin Garrix. 
And I smiled. I smiled because seeing my friends and brother grinning ear to ear meeting a 17 year old international DJ in our hotel lobby was pretty cool. I'm happy when I see other people happy.
Also, on Day 1, I saw one of the Jenner girls, Kendall I believe, and went, "Meh. No big deal."
And on Day 3, saw some youngens (yes, I feel like I'm age appropriate to say that word) snorting coke and made a bong out of an apple (which I found impressing) while we're waiting for Calvin Harris. Sad to see how people need to get high and wasted to enjoying great music. I was sober as phudge and managed to have a splendid time... and remembering every single detail I experience.

Especially this one below. That feeling that came up to me when I saw freaking Jay Z aka Hova coming out during the Pharrell set made me lose my shit. 

I'm going to post more pictures sometime this week once I get my photos loaded to my computer. 
Coachella has been an amazing experience (is it possible to get Second Hand Weed High? Yes)... Found another genre to listen to (EDM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)... Hanging out with my lovies and friends (we all danced & sweated like crazy)... Us girls dressing up to the festival (I released my inner hippie that's been hiding all along)... Burned tons of calories from inappropriate eating time and tons of walking & dancing (is there any EDM fitness class? Fist Pump and all?)... I would do this again in a heartbeat.


What a way to kick off my 30s, eh?

xoxo,
Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment