Wednesday, April 30, 2014

12 Things: an Update

So I was just thinking the other day about my 12 things. Honestly I haven't been paying attention to this list. I've been too busy...  living. Then I went back to the list and was actually pretty glad that I have achieved some already! Woo.

Complete ProBaking 1 & 2 at The New School of Cooking
Enjoy Coachella 2014 with my friends & brother & The PillowMan
Travel abroad to somewhere new
Lower my debt by half or more
Do another 5K
Ride a Hot Air Balloon
Celebrate my 30th Birthday
Plan a weekend getaway with my Family (Chimichanga included)
No Social Media Sabbath/Saturday
Own a Le Creuset Dutch Oven & Make Boeuf Bourguignon & Coq Au Vin
Hang out with Kiki Peter because I miss her dearly (which means... Paris!)
Make my own Cheese

Not too bad, huh? #proud #imahustlerbaby #momoneymoproblems


So how are your goals? Got things off the list? Share!

xoxo,
Rima

1 comment:

  1. Woo! You're half way done. It's much more fun to live life than to sit around talking about it. I'm glad for the nicer weather here so that I can get out and live life instead of hiding out at home.

    ReplyDelete