Monday, January 2, 2012

Things I Love Monday, week 52/Happy New Year

Well well well... 2012 is here, and are you excited? I am! I am very excited. I'm just can't wait what 2012 has in stores for me. I know for sure is Honduras in March, Coldplay (again!) in May (I must get my tickets soon!), more baking sessions (I hopefully can say, more blog entries about those), possible magazine corner for me (still in progress) and more loving to Mr. Pillow & Chimmy.

So how was everyone's New Years Eve? One word for mine: Family. I spent it with my family, Mr. Pillow's family & our Church family. Since NYE fell on a Saturday, I spent most of the day at Church (I am a Seventh-Day Adventist, if you don't know) and it followed with some Chinese Buffet from my church and me & Pillow's family did a quick detour to Cheesecake Factory, just right on time for the countdown. We started our year with a cheesecake to share!

As of for New Years Day, I spent the day with his family again and we headed to Beverly Hills for some lavish shopping (not me!) and some fine Italian grub in Santa Monica's Third St. Mr. Pillow & I did some random photo shoots of each other while the girls were roaming around the stores.




he was trying very hard to pull off a GQ look

We both came up with a Theme Song for this year and this year goes to Yellow by Coldplay (he did a random turns on his and I said, "STOP!"). For last year of 2011 it was Fix You by Coldplay, and 2010 was I Got a Feeling by BEP. And I was so happy that it fell on Yellow. The whole song sums up my cheesy lovey feeling towards him. He makes me happy. And I love stars.

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you... and all the things that you do. - Coldplay
Friday, Widya, Pillow's sister, wanted to go snowboarding so we headed to Snow Valley in Running Springs and it was fun, yet painful. Falling on ice is never fun. My left arm is still sore until now :(



Also, if you noticed, Bolu had a face lift! My incredible niece designed the new Logo and I LOVE IT. Very simple but sophisticated, don't you think? I can't wait to collaborate with her soon!

One more thing that made me so happy this past week was that my baby sister, Ocha, donated $100 for my Honduras trip. I didn't expect her to do it, but she did. I'm getting closer to reaching my goal. God bless her!

Ah! I'm so excited what 2012 has in stores. I don't want to make resolutions, because knowing me, I always fail to do them. I rather just make simple goals in my head and trying my best to achieve them. Wait, isn't that the same?

moonbeams & bunny kisses,
Rima


No comments:

Post a Comment