Friday, April 20, 2012

Care to join me?

Yes.
I'm doing my first 5K in my life's history.
And most of you know that I DO NOT like running. Walking is fine, not running.
Good thing is... this 5K is special. Special? Yes, special. Why? Because it's COLORFUL.
I've always had interest in the Holi celebration. But I missed it. Boo. Then I found the Color Run, which is quoted, "The Happiest 5K on the Planet!"It's not about who finishes first, but it's all about having fun. And I am game for fun. Why do I want to do this? To fulfill my bucket list of doing a 5K. This may be my first and last 5K (I am not a sport/work-out chic).

Still need convincing? Watch this.


I watched this video, I was sold. I want to be one of those happy people, full of color. You start plain, you end super colorful!

I'm going to participate in the Sacramento's Race in August 4th. This Sunday there will be one in Irvine. Too bad I found out kinda late on that. But... hah, a reason to head up NorCal, no?

moonbeams and bunny kisses,
Rima

2 comments:

  1. I'm doing the Sacramento Color Run too! I'm thoroughly excited :)

    Love,
    Evani

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yaaay! i really can't wait. i haven't been up to Sac in ages (I don't even remember) so this would be great to head up and run away (haha) around Sac.

      So glad you're doing it too :)

      - Rima

      Delete